Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Storytime About Boxes and Balls


Toddler Read Alouds
Ball by Ros Asquith
Ball Bounced by Nancy Tafuri
Bear Play by Miela Ford
Bunny Fun by Sarah Weeks
Dear Zoo by Ron Campbell
Domino by Claire Masurel
Jack Plays Ball by Rebecca Elgar
Maggie's Ball by Lindsay Barrett George
Me and My Sister by Ruth Ohi
Meeow and the Big Box by Sebastian Braun
My Book Box by Will Hillenbrand
Surprise! by Sally Noll
Thank You, Bear by Greg Foley
Where Is Baby's Beach Ball? by Karen Katz

Preschool Read Alouds
Big Brown Box by Marisabina Russo
Birthday Box by Leslie Patricelli
From Gran by Ron Campbell
Go, Shapes, Go!  by Denise Fleming (2014)
Hedgehog's Magic Tricks by Ruth Paul
Harry's Box by Angela McAllister
Long Way by Katherine Ayres
Magic Box by Katie Cleminson
Mannie and the Long Brave Day by Martine Murray - a box full of surprises! 
Mighty Fine Time Machine by Suzanne Bloom
Nelly Gnu and Daddy Too by Anna Dewdney  (2014)
Not A Box by Antoinette Portis
Princess in Boxland by Tanja Szekessy 
Scout by Gordon McMillan
Sitting in My Box by Dee Lillegard
Special Delivery by Brigitte Weninger

School Read Alouds
Bridget Fidget and the Most Perfect Pet by Joe Berger
Christina Katerina and the Box by Patricia Lee Gauch
Crispin the Pig Who Had It All by Ted Dewan
Duck and Goose by Tad Hills
Firefighters by Sue Whiting
Great Fuzz Frenzy by Janet Stevens
Henry's Freedom Box by Ellen Levine
Special Kind of Love by Stephen Michael King
Watch Me Throw the Ball by Mo Willems

2 comments:

Amy R. W. said...

Hello there,

I just had to let you know how much I've enjoyed following your blog and how useful it's been to me! I do storytimes and other children's programs at public libraries and your blog is one of my favorite resources. You are wonderful- keep up the good work!

Kendra a.k.a Mommy, Lil' Mama said...

Hi,
I enjoy following your blog and it is a very useful tool to follow. I, too, do story hour and other children's programs at my branch library. You have some awesome ideas.