Monday, March 30, 2009

Bears Storytime


Toddler Read Alouds
Bear At Home by Sylvia Blackstone
Bear Play by Miela Ford
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin
How Do I Put It On? by Shigeo Watanabe
I Love My Daddy by Sebastian Braun
I Miss You Mouse by Greg Foley
Just Like You by Emma Dodd
Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear by Don Wood
No by Claudia Rueda - bear cub wants to stay awake 
Sleepy Bear by Lydia Dabocovich
Thank You, Bear by Greg Foley
Tiptoe Joe by Ginger Gibson  - CROWD PLEASERWhere, Oh Where is Baby Bear?  by Ashley Wolff (2017)

Preschool Read Alouds
Bear Came Over to My House by Rick Walton
Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson
Brave Bear by Sean Taylor (2016)
Bread and Honey by Frank Asch
Chicken Cheeks by Michael Ian Black
Don't Wake the Bear by Steve Smallman
Gotcha! by Gail Jorgensen
I Don't Care, Said the Bear by Colin West
If You Were A Panda Bear by Wendell and Florence Minor
I Love You as BIG as the World by David Van Buren
My Bear Griz by Suzanne McFinness
Old Bear and His Cub by Olivier Dunrea
Otto the Book Bear by Katie Cleminson
Scare A Bear by Kathy-jo Wargin
Silly Doggy!  by Adam Stower
Sitting On the Farm by Bob King
Spring Is Here by Will Hillenbrand
There's a Bear On My Chair by Ross Collins (2016)
This is the Bear and the Picnic Lunch by Sarah Hayes
We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen
Where's My Teddy?  by Jez Alborough

School Age Read Alouds
A Bear and His Boy
by Sean Bryan
Beware of the Bears by Alan McDonald
I Have A Little Problem Said the Bear by Heinz Janisch
I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen
Leola and the Honeybears by Melodye Rosales
Little Cub by Olivier Dunrea
Mightiest by Keiko Kasza
Panda and Polar Bear by Matthew Baek
Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep!  by Maureen Wright
Sniffles for Bear by Bonny Becker
Sody Sallyratus by Teri Sloat
Tops and Bottoms by Janet Stevens
Visitor for Bear by Bonny Becker
You Will Be My Friend! by Peter Brown

No comments: