Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Storytime

Toddler Read Alouds
Flower Garden by Eve Bunting
I Love My Mommy by Sebastian Braun
Mama Saurus by Stephan Lomp (2016)
Mommy Hugs by Karen Katz
No Matter What by Emma Dodd
Over in the Meadow by Jane Cabrera
Peekaboo Morning by Rachel Isadora
Please Baby Please by Spike Lee
Where Is My Mommy? by Julie Downing
Whose Baby Am I by John Butler
Whose Chick Are You? by Nancy Tafuri
Whose Mommy Is This? by Charles Reasoner

Preschool Read Alouds
Bella's Best of All  by Jamie Harper (2016)
Cuddle Book by Guido van Genechten
Hello Baby! by Mem Fox
Homemade Love by Bell Hooks
Honey I Love... by Eloise Greenfield
I Love You With All My Heart by Noris Kern
I'm Not Cute! by Jonathan Allen
Just What Mama Needs by Sharlee Mullins
Little Chicken's Big Day by Katie Davis
Little Hoot by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Mama Always Comes Home by Karma Wilson
My Mother's Sari by Sandhya Rao
Where's My Mom? by Julia Donaldson

Kindergarten Read Alouds
Burger Boy by Alan Durant
I Love My Buzzard by Tres Seymour
My Dog is As Smelly as Dirty Socks by Hanoch Piven
My Monster Mama Loves Me So by Laura Leuck
No, David! by David Shannon
Olivia by Ian Falconer
Pinkalicious by Elizabeth Kann

No comments: