Friday, December 21, 2007

Dogs Storytime

Toddler Storytime
Along Came Toto by Ann Axworthy
Biscuit by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Dog's Day by Jane Cabrera
Fran's Friend by Lisa Bruce
Hush, Little Puppy by April Pulley Sayre
Maggie and Michael Get Dressed by Denise Fleming (2016)
Maggie's Ball by Lindsay Barrett George
My Dog Rosie by Isabelle Harper
My Friend Lucky by David Milgrim
One, Two, That's My Shoe by Alison Murray
Please Puppy Please by Spike Lee
Pudgy: A Puppy to Love by Pippa Goodhart
Smick by Doreen Cronin (2015)
Sparky by Flora McDonnell
What Puppies Do Best by Laura Numeroff

Preschool Storytime
Bark, George by Jules Feiffer
Be Brown by Barbara Bottner
Daisy Thinks She is A Baby by Lisa Kopper
Dog Blue by Polly Dunbar
Four Little Puppies by Matt Mitter
Grumpy Gloria by Anna Dewdney
I Don't Want A Posh Dog! by Emma Dodd
I Love Korky by Cristiano Sorrentino
I'm My Own Dog by David Ezra Stein (2014)
Messy Jesse by Paula Bowles (2015)
Old Mother Hubbard by Jane Cabrera
The Pigeon Wants A Puppy! by Mo Willems
Puppy Is Lost by Harriet Ziefert
Sleepy Pendoodle by Malachy Doyle
Sniff! Sniff! by Ryan Sias (2015)
Yip! Snap! Yap! by Charles Fuge

Kindergarten Storytime
Bertie Was a Watchdog by Rick Walton
Buster by Denise Fleming
Chip Wants A Dog by William Wegman
Dogzilla by Dav Pilkey
Dog Food by Saxton Freymann
Dog's Colorful Day by Emma Dodd
Farley Follows His Nose by Lynn Johnston
Good Boy, Fergus by George Shannon
How to Be A Good Dog by Gail Page
I'm My Own Dog by David Ezra Stein (2014)
Juggling Pug by Sean Bryan
Milo is Not A Dog Today by Kerstin Schoene (2014)
Nobody's Diggier Than A Dog by Susan Bartoletti
Time for Bed, Fred!  by Yasmeen Ismail (2014)
Wet Dog by Elise Broach
Yip! Snap! Yap!  by Charles Fuge

No comments: