Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Storytime About Fathers

Toddler Read Alouds
Big Brave Daddy by Smiljana Cohl (2012)
Can I Help? by Marilyn Janovitz
Daddy Cuddles by Anne Gutman
Daddy Hugs 1-2-3 by Karen Katz
Daddy Kisses by Anne Gutman
Driving Daddy by Hope Verstergaard
I Lost My Dad by Taro Gomi
I Love My Daddy by Sebastian Braun
Just Like You by Emma Dodd
On Our Way Home by Sebastian Braun
Papa Papa by Jean Marzollo
Your Baby's First Word Will Be Dada by Jimmy Fallon (2015)

Preschool Read Alouds
Bertie: Just Like Daddy by Marcus Pfister
Crocodaddy by Kim Norman
Daddy Book by Todd Parr
Daddy Hugs by Nancy Tafui (2015)
Daddies by Lila Prap
Day Out With Daddy by Stephen Cook
Every Friday by Dan Yaccarino
Fathers Are Coming Home by Margaret Wise Brown  ~ might inspire a puppet script
Flying by Kevin Luthardt
Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
How to Cheer Up Dad by Fred Koehler (2014)
If My Dad Were A Dog by Anthony Browne
Kisses for Daddy by Frances Watts
My Daddy is A Giant by Carl Norac
My Dad, My Hero by Ethan Long
Nelly Gnu and Daddy Too by Anna Dewdney (2014)
Papa, Do You Love Me? by Barbara M. Joosse
Peck, Peck, Peck by Lucy Cousins (2013)
Piglet and Papa by Margaret Wild
Very Best Daddy of All by Marion Dane Bauer
When I Grow Up by Leonid Gore
Where the Forest Meets the Sea by Jeannie Baker  ~ magical trip shared by father and son

School Age Read Alouds
Atomic Ace: He's Just My Dad by Jeff Weigel
Day I Swapped My Dad for 2 Goldfish by Neil Gaiman
Froggy's Day with Dad by Jonathan London
A Father Like That by Charlotte Zolotow
My Father, the Dog by Elizabeth Bluemle
Painter by Peter Catalanotto
What Dads Can't Do by Douglas Wood

No comments: