Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Siblings Storytime


Toddler Read Alouds
Baby Says by John Steptoe
Best Ever Big Brother by Karen Katz
Best Ever Big Sister by Karen Katz
Big Brother, Little Brother by Penny Dale
Bunbun the Middle One by Sharon McCullough
Fix It, Sam by Lori Ries
Flip and Flop by Dawn Apperley
Kitty's Cuddles by Jane Cabrera
I Can by Susan Winter
Me Too by Susan Winter
Oh, Brother by Kathy Mallat
Sam's Baby Sister by Yves Got
You Can Do It Too by Karen Baicker

Preschool Read Alouds
Big Sister, Little Sister by LeUyen Pham
Good Girl, Gracie Growler by Hilda Offen
Ha Ha Baby by Kate Petty
Little By Little by Amber Stewart
Love Always Everywhere by Sarah Massini (2015)
My Big Brother by Valorie Fisher
My Big Sister by Valorie Fisher
Rip and Rap by Amanda White
Very Worst Monster by Pat Hutchins
Small Sister by Jessica Meserve
You'll Soon Grow Into Them, Titch by Pat Hutchins

Kindergarten Read Alouds
Baby Swap by Jan Ormerod (2015)
Flo and Wendell by William Wegman
Froggy's Baby Sister by Jonathan London
How to Raise Mom and Dad by Josh Lerman
I Wish My Brother Was A Dog by Carol Shields
Julius the Baby of the World by Kevin Henkes
My Little Sister Ate One Hair by Bill Grossman
My Little Sister Hugged An Ape by Bill Grossman
Shelia Rae the Brave by Kevin Henkes
Shelly by Margie Palatini
Younger Brother's Survival Guide by Lisa Kopelke

No comments: