Thursday, February 15, 2007

Flannels, Songs and Story Extensions

Books That Translate Well Into Flannel Stories:
Butterfly Kiss by Marcial Boo
Hugs and Kisses by Christophe Loupy
A Kiss Like This by Catherine Anholt
Love and Kisses by Sarah Wilson

Music to Share:
"Big Hugs and Kisses" from Disney Babies Playtime CD
"Family Hug" from Sooz's Favorite First Songs CD
"Puppy Kisses" from Lisa Atkinson's "The Elephant in Aisle Four" CD

Butterfly Kiss
I'll give you a butterfly kiss on your nose
I'll give you one next to your eye
I'll give you one right on your fat little cheek
And then I'll wave: "Bye, bye!"

I'll give you a butterfly kiss on your mouth
I'll give you one next to your eye
I'll give you one next to your fat little cheek
And then I'll wave: "Bye, bye!

Everybody Needs A Hug
(Tune of "Go Eat Some Worms")
Everybody wants one, everybody needs one
Everybody loves a hug!
Big hugs, little hugs, even itty bitty hugs
Hugs for everyone!

No comments: