Thursday, December 28, 2006

Flannels, Songs and Story Extensions

Gingerbread Countdown
Five little gingerbread men on the tray
One jumped up and ran away.
Catch me, oh catch me, oh catch me if you can!
I’m pretty fast, I am the gingerbread man!

Continue to zero….
No little gingerbread men on the tray
I will have to bake more on another day!

Where is my gingerbread man?
(Tune of: “Oh where has my little dog gone?")
Oh where, oh where is my Gingerbread Man?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
He popped out of the oven and ran out the door.
Oh where, oh where can he be?

Mix and Stir
Mix and stir and pat in a pan,
I'm going to make a gingerbread man.
With a nose so neat,
And a smile so sweet,
And gingerbread shoes on his gingerbread feet.

Make Cookies
I am making cookie dough
Round and round the beaters go spiral motion
Add some flour from a cup pretend to pour
Stir and stir the batter up pretend to stir

Roll them, cut them, nice and neat
Put them on a cookie sheet
Bake them, count them: 1-2-3
Serve them to your friends for tea

No comments: