Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Flannels, Songs and Story Extensions

Christmas Candy
I took a lick of my peppermint stick
And was it ever yummy!
It used to be on my Christmas tree.
Now, it's in my tummy!

Five Little Christmas Trees
Five little Christmas trees
Stood all alone.
Their hearts were very sad,
For they hadn't found a home.
Chop! went the ax.
Down fell the tree.
And off it went with a happy family.

Let's All Do A Bit of Clapping
(Tune of "Wish You A Merry Christmas")
Let’s all do a little clapping,
Let’s all do a little clapping,
Let’s all do a little clapping,
And spread Christmas cheer

(Repeat with jumping, bending, twirling)

The Lights on the Tree
(Tune of: "The Wheels on the Bus")

The lights on the tree go blink, blink, blink,
Blink, blink, blink, blink, blink, blink.
The lights on the tree go blink, blink, blink
All Christmas Day.

The presents at the house go rattle, rattle, rattle...
The mom at the house goes bake, bake, bake...
The dad at the house goes snore, snore, snore...
The grandma at the house goes hug, hug, hug...
The grandpa at the house goes kiss, kiss, kiss...

There's A Little Elf
(Tune of "Happy and You Know It")
There's a little elf that's sitting on my nose,
There's a little elf that's sitting on my nose.
He is sitting on my nose,
Then off away he goes.
Now there's no little elf on my nose.

There's a little elf that's sitting on my knee,
There's a little elf that's sitting on my knee.
He is sitting on my knee,
Just watch and he will flee.
Now there's no little elf on my knee.

There's a little elf that's sitting on my head,
There's a little elf that's sitting on my head.
He is sitting on my head,
Then away he goes to bed.
Now there's no little elf on my head.

Nine Little Reindeer
One little, two little, three little reindeer
Four little, five little, six little reindeer
Seven little, eight little, nine little reindeer
Pulling Santa's sleigh...

No comments: