Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Flannels, Songs and Story Extensions

Pocket version of "Old MacDonald"
*Prop story: Use with overalls and plastic tools
Old Mac-Depot had a pocket, e-i-e-i-o
And in his pocket, he had a hammer, e-i-e-i-o
With a hammer, hammer here
And a hammer, hammer there
Here a hammer, there a hammer
Everywhere, a hammer, hammer
Old Mac-Depot had a pocket, e-i-e-i-o

Repeat with saw, screwdriver, etc.

Pocket Zoo
*Also sung to "Old MacDonald" tune
In my pocket is a zoo.
Ei-i-ee-i-o!
There is a lion in there, too!
Ei-i-ee-i-o!
With a roar-roar here, and a roar-roar there
Here a roar, there a roar, everywhere a roar-roar
In my pocket there is a zoo.Ei-i-ee-i-o!

What Do You Put In Your Pocket?
*Prop story: Use with apron and laminated props
What do you put in your pocket?
What do you put in your pocket
In your pockety, pockety, pocket
Early Monday morning?

I put in some chocolate pudding,
I put in some chocolate pudding,
Slushy glushy pudding,
Early Monday morning.

Repeat with:
I put in some ice-cold water, Nicy, icy water, Early Tuesday morning.
I put in a scoop of ice cream, Slurpy, glurpy ice cream, Early Wednesday morning.
I put in some mashed potatoes, Fluppy gluppy potatoes, Early Thursday morning.
I put in some sticky molasses, Sticky, icky molasses, Early Friday morning.
I put in my five fingers, Funny. finny fingers, Early Saturday morning.
I put in a clean handkerchief, A spinky, spanky handkerchief, Early Sunday morning

No comments: